Advanced search is a powerful tool that allows you to refine your searches. It´s easy to use.
- Type your keyword.
- Deploy “advanced” menu and add all the search operators that you want.
- Type any operator or search a location.
- Click the “+” button to add the operator.
- Add as much operators as you need.
- Click on the search button.
Here there is a list of advanced search operators included in advanced search dialog and what we will search with them.
- “Exact phrase”: Tweets containing the “Exact phrase”.
- True OR False: Tweets containing either “true” or “false” or both.
- Included -excluded: Tweets containing “included” but not “excluded”.
- Near / Within: Sent near the place you choose within a radius of X Km/miles. Just write some words and we will suggest you locations.
- Lang: Tweets written only in the selected language.
- From:username (excluding @) : Tweets sent from “@username”.
- To:username : Tweets sent to “@username”.
- @username: tweets mentioning “@username”.
You can try to use other twitter search operators just typing it on the searchbox, it will probably work