In Geo and Heatmap sections you will get different ways to see geo and language related data.
- Satellite heat map: Shows tweets in a heat map over a satellite view.
- Google Maps heat map: Shows tweets in a heat map over a google maps view.
- Blob google maps chart: Shows tweets in a blob chart.
- Country google maps chart: Shows tweets per country.
You can choose gradient type y heat map
- Language: Top languages
- Relative interest: Compares total tweets in a given language with total world speakers of the language. Results are processed in contributors per million language speakers and graded from 0 (minimum interest) to 100 (maximum interest)
- Top countries and cities: No explanation needed